Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Baby Bump-ness: Week 31




How Far Along:  31 weeks!

Size of baby:  
According to BabyCenter.com, our little one weighs 3.3 pounds, the size of a about 6 navel oranges, and is about 16 inches long.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 20 lbs gained so far

Maternity Clothes: Upstate NY decided it would get cold again, and unfortunately all of my maternity clothes are spring/summer-ish. I've been getting away with a few of Hubby's shirts lately along with my ole' leggings. :)

Gender: 
Boy! (and we finally decided on his middle name this weekend!)

Movement: more and more movement this weekend. I even felt what I'm certain was his little foot pushing out on my tummy. It was so tiny!

Sleep: 
Sleeping on our babymoon wasn't as great as I had hoped - I must be spoiled from our mattress. But now that we're back at home, I'm sleeping so good again!

What I miss: Being off work with my man. We had the best time spending 5 solid days completely together. 

What I’m looking forward to: My next Drs. visit on Monday. I always look forward to hearing baby boy's heartbeat! I'm also looking forward to the baby shower my mom is throwing me in a few weeks. 

Cravings: 
 Veggie Wraps - I ate out with a girlfriend a few weeks back and had a wonderful veggie wrap. Since then, I've been able to copy cat the recipe at home and it has been such a treat! A whole wheat wrap, slathered in basil pesto mayo, with roasted red peppers, shredded cabbage, provolone cheese, and whatever other veggies we have in the crisper. YUM!

Aversions: none 

Symptoms:
 caught a little head cold while traveling, but other than that - feeling great!

Belly Button In or Out: Still flat-ish. 

Best Moment This Week: spending 5 days off with my man on our vacation. I'll post a recap with photos tomorrow, but we had a really lovely time in Toronto. It was so nice to relax, do some sightseeing, walk a lot, eat yummy food, and shop. 
 


Weekly Wisdom: This isn't really 'wisdom', but it's worth jotting down to remember. I am SO thankful that God has been watching over me and baby William throughout this whole pregnancy. I haven't had the slightest sickness - no bad heartburn (yet), no morning sickness, no bad aches or pains, etc. This has made my head cold all the more bearable this week as I was reminded of God's goodness and His provision. 


Milestones: Visiting Ikea during our vacation and swiping up a bunch of great things for William's nursery. I can't wait to see it all come together! 



5 comments:

  1. You will be the BEST mom!
    xo Auntie Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - thanks for posting. Glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the post and pictures from BabyMoon! Can you believe you're 31 weeks? Crazy how time flies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute in that photo! I'm so glad to hear this past week was filled with such goodness. Can't wait to hear the recap post :) Hope all that snow is melted now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so good! Seriously - like a pregnancy model. I'm so happy you've had such a great pregnancy and that your babymoon was so nice. I'm kinda jealous, because spending uninterrupted time with my guy sounds like heaven right now. It's so hard to believe our little guys will be here soon. I got to see H in an ultrasound yesterday and it was just amazing. The tech said he's 4 lbs, 3 oz. Crazy! To nine more weeks of great pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel