Monday, March 5, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of March 5

Menu Plan Monday is hosted at Organizing Junkie - stop by for hundreds of menus

This weekend was so fun! Nathan and I were able to catch up with some friends, I spent the morning Saturday with another one of my prego friends enjoying pancakes and good conversation, and then yesterday the hub's and I enjoyed a true day of rest. I'm so thankful for all of the quality time we had this weekend resting, relaxing, being a tad productive, and enjoying yummy food! 

And speaking of yummy food, I whipped up these cinnamon roasted sweet potatoes last night. Oh. My. They were delicious! You'll have to give them a try.

Monday - On Your Own

Tuesday - Out with friends

Wednesday - Chicken Cheddar and Potatoes (new)


Friday - Leftovers




2 comments:

  1. What a yummy menu planned. Hope you guys enjoy the Pasta Carbonara With Corn and Chiles. BTW your baby bump is too cute, congrats on the baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun... and so glad you enjoyed pancakes :)

    Hope the chicken cheddar & potatoes goes over well at your place... I'm thinking the boys will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel