Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of Mar. 12

Menu Plan Monday is hosted at Organizing Junkie - stop by for hundreds of menus

Hey Friends! I hope you're experiencing some nice spring weather in your corner of the world. We've been getting lots of sunshine and warm weather love here in Upstate NY and it's been so wonderful. We've already enjoyed several outdoor walks, and yesterday we surveyed our flower beds to see what spring bulbs are peeking their heads! 

Here's what we're chowing down on this week...

Monday - {Meat Free} Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes stuffed with broccoli and cheese 

Tuesday - Honey Mustard Chicken Pasta w/ garden salads

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Hamburgers from the grill, french fries, fruit

Friday - Thai Honey Peanut Chicken w/ steamed rice and broccoli 

Saturday - Tex Mex Skillet {new}





3 comments:

  1. Can I come over for dinner?? Your menu sounds AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These meals all sound so great. And I think maybe I should just use your entire meal plan. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making me wish I had potatoes in my pantry right now... yum.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel