Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds

Friday never looked better, friends! I woke up yesterday morning so excited because I thought it was Friday, but alas, I was quickly reminded that it was Thursday. 

There's something so fun about Friday's to me. First of all, me and my man always inevitably end up having a "slumber party" on Thursday nights to kick off the weekend early (we stay up later than usual, watch an extra TV show or spend extra time pillow talkin'). Then, on Friday's is the treat of all treats - getting to wear jeans to work! I know it seems silly, but those perks sure do get me excited. And last, but certainly not least, I get to share all the yummy looking recipes I've found throughout the week! 

Let's go crazy and start with dessert first, okay? :)

These Cheese Danishes w/ Fresh Berries from Kitchen Chronicles look surprisingly easy to throw together. Not to mention they contain bread, cheese, and berries...what's not to love?


My man LOVES Cotton Candy, so these Cotton Candy Brownies from The Domestic Rebel are sure to be making a trial run in our kitchen soon.


Just look how fancy these Banana Caramel Cream Desserts are from Glorious Treats!


If you're still having some chilly days in your neck of the woods like we are, then you might try this Pasta e Fagioli Soup from Mommy Savers. It looks so hearty and delicious!


Annie's Eats posted this wonderful and colorful Mexican Lasagna this week!


This Peanut Butter Fruit Dip from Chef in Training looks so yummy! I may have to make this soon to go with all the fruits I've been craving lately.


**All photos were taken by the recipe creators, and embedded using Pinterest. To see or "pin" the recipe, click the "source" link below each photo**


Happy Friday!!




5 comments:

  1. You found lots of good stuff this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful finds. Cotton Candy brownies who would have thunk it? The all look great. My "to make" list is getting longer.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw/pinned that Mexican Lasagna too! Doesn't it look like some tasty eats?

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAH! These all look amazzzzing. I know what my meal plan is this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am all over that Cotton Candy dessert and the Olive Garden copycat!! I bookmarked the lasagna too :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel