Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds

 
Am I ever glad it's Friday! It's been quite the busy work week, and I am so looking forward to recouping and re-energizing this weekend. On a better note, we did have some pretty spectacular weather this week and were able to fully enjoy it each evening with either a long walk, a swim in the local pool, or a night out at the batting cages. We also enjoyed and found some new recipes to try, which is always a fun treat!

Grilled Garlic Dijon Herb Salmon from Skinny Taste (this looks like a perfect way to break in your outdoor grill...if you haven't already!)


This recipe's name has me curious..."The Best Steak Marinade in Existence" Pretty impressive huh? I can't wait to give this a whirl next time we buy steaks!


Looking for a healthier way to enjoy Tater Tots? Why not try making them with Zucchini! Curious Country Cook's version has me drooling!


Cinnamon Sugar Breadsticks with Cream Cheese Drizzle from Thirty Handmade Days...yum!


This Strawberry and Chocolate Layers Dessert from Finding Joy in my Kitchen would be the perfect crowd-pleasing dessert! I can't wait to make this :)


My man doesn't like too many sweets, but one thing he does love is anything with Oreos in it. I can't wait to surprise him with this Oreo Cheesecake Cake from Erin's Food Files.


**All photos were embedded using Pinterest, and were taken by the recipe creators. To view their full recipes, click the "source" button below the photo**




2 comments:

  1. Great finds -- the cinnamon bread sticks look wonderful, as does the salmon :)

    I'm with you on those zucchini tater tots! Can't wait for the garden full of them to try some.

    What fun to go swimming this week -- I'm guessing it was an indoor one??? I know the weather has been nice, but....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm all your finds look amazing - I bookmarked the last one (the cake) too! :)

    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel