Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds

 
I'm back again with more yummy recipes that I can't wait to try. There's a definite theme in the recipes I pinned this week - cool, sweet treats! All this 70-degree Upstate NY weather has sure got me craving things like smoothies, homemade ice cream and ice cold lemonade. 

Watermelon and Strawberry Lemonade from Frosted Bake Shop


Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake Ice Cream from Cookie Madness


Mint Chip Ice Cream Brownies from Our Best Bites 
this would be a perfect treat for this weekend! ;)


Pina Colada Smoothies (without the booze) from Paula Deen


M&M Peanut Butter Bars from Not Rachael Ray 
(I know these aren't a 'cool' treat, but I could totally eat this warm alongside some vanilla ice cream...couldn't you??)


Southern Strawberry Sweet Iced Tea from Deep South Dish



All photos were taken by the fabulous recipe creators, and were embedded using Pinterest. To see or pin the original recipe, click the "source" link below each photo.

This post is linked to:

4 comments:

  1. The m and m cookie balls look awesome! thanks for sharing those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the ice cream and brownies appear a couple of times today -- must be a sign I need to make those :) Thanks for faithfully linking up each week, friend! I appreciate your participation & drooling over your delicious finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those brownies seem to be showing up everywhere! Must mean they're tasty eats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that lemonade looks amazing... i will be trying that soon!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel