Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds


This week has been nothing short of glorious, friends! We had 2 days this week where temperatures reached 60 degrees or more, and I was able to let my pasty bare legs shine and wear short-sleeved shirts. They were happy days for me...I can't speak for everyone else who was subjected to my pastiness. ;) 

But enough about the weather...let's take a peek at some of the delicious grub I spied this week!

(Zesty Tortilla Roll-Ups from Sing for Your Supper)
These look like a great little spring/summer appetizer!


(Firecracker Chicken from MMM Cafe)


(Grapefruit Avocado Couscous from Stetted)
This looked like such an interesting flavor combination! I can't wait to try this.


(Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadilla from Closet Cooking)


(Brownie Roll-Ups from Cookies and Cups)
My man enjoys Swiss Cake Rolls, so I can't wait to make this homemade version!



*All photos were taken by the wonderful recipe creators, and were embedded on this blog using Pinterest. To see or pin the original recipe, click the "Source" link below each photo.


Happy Weekend, y'all!



3 comments:

  1. All the recipes look fantastic but that Firecracker Chicken is calling my name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! The chicken looks sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you found such good eats this week! Love the zesty tortillas, sweet potato quesadillas and the brownie roll-ups.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel