Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds


Not that I'm keeping track or anything, but I just so happened to glance at the calendar today and realized that spring is only 18 days away. 18 days, y'all!!! We can't wait to start using our grill again, tending our flower gardens, and hitting our favorite local hiking trails! 

And because spring and summer bring with it a plethora of fresh veggies and fruits, I can't wait to try these veggie and fruit filled recipes:

This smoky corn and black bean pizza from Eating Well looks like the perfect way to enjoy a pizza from the grill!


I love a good wrap, and this Buffalo Chicken one from The Curvy Carrot is definitely speaking right to the heart of my pregnancy cravings these days. :)


One of my favorite spring veggies is asparagus, and this Asparagus Pasta w/ Pan Fried Garlic & Lemon recipe from The Cooking Photographer looks like the perfect light summer pasta dish!


Is there anything better than the taste of roasted veggies? Just look at all this beautiful color in these Roasted Veggie Enchiladas from Perry's Plate! Yum!!!


Pardon me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard. Have you ever seen a more lovely looking pancake?! These Honey Cloud Pancakes from Things We Make are definitely appearing on our menu soon.

*All photos were taken by the recipe creators, and were embedded on this blog using Pinterest. To see the full recipe, click the "source" link below each photo.


Happy Weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Enchiladas, grilled pizza, you've got some of my favorites on here! We grill pizza all the time in the spring and summer. I can't wait to start doing so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ready to get our grill out! It usually comes out this month. The last couple of years when we have come back from a conference it is waiting for us on the back patio. We say that the "spring fairy" aka landlord, visited:) This year we will probably be getting it out on our own since we won't be at the conference this year:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The amount of veggies on this list are making my mouth WATER!!

    Lovely list! Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the pancakes! It's like an egg cloud mixed with a pancake. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel