Thursday, February 2, 2012

Scripture Memory Challenge - Verse 3

Hey friends! I wanted to pop on the blog real quick today since it's Feb 2. and share my 3rd verse with you for the Scripture Memory Challenge. How is everyone doing with their memory verses?!? I'd love to hear!!


This week's verse is a partial one that comes from Genesis 18:14. I found it in my Scripture reading, and it really stuck out to me. 


To set the stage for you, this was right after Sarah and Abraham found out they were having a son. As you know, they were well in age by this point. Sarah laughed at the thought of having a son at her age, and the Lord responded with:


"Is anything too hard for the LORD?"


I just love the simplicity in that, don't you? Whether it's fertility, marriage issues, job insecurity, relationships that might need mending, or whatever other problems we're facing...there's nothing too hard for the Lord. 




1 comment:

  1. lovely verse, friend. I think I'll commit that one to memory too. Just what I need to be reminded of on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel