Monday, February 6, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of Feb. 6


We ate some good food last week, and ended it wonderfully yesterday with SnoWhite's Chicken Spinach Soup.


It was a chilly, windy day yesterday so this was the perfect meal to end our week on!

This week, I'm looking forward to having my hunny around more during dinnertime and we're both looking forward to some more yummy eats!

Monday - Leftovers (we've got quite a bit hogging our fridge)

Tuesday- Lime Chicken Tacos - we really enjoyed these last time!

Wednesday - Chili with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Thursday - Nathan's cooking dinner! :)

Friday - Pesto Stuffed Shells w/ Side Salads

Saturday- Leftovers



1 comment:

  1. Can you please come to my house? I need you to give me a cooking lesson! P.S. your blog makes me hungry. ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel