Monday, February 27, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of Feb. 27

Menu Plan Monday is hosted at Organizing Junkie - stop by for hundreds of menus

This past week, the hub's and I had such conflicting schedules that getting dinner on the table each night was really quite challenging. I'm looking forward to our schedules syncing up much better this week, and more nights with my hunny! And, I'm also pumped about Nathan and my dad putting finishing touches on our crown molding in the kitchen - I can't wait to show you later this week! :)

Monday - Hearty Chili, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches 

Tuesday - Steak Burritos with Fajita Rice

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - {Meat Free} Baked Cavatelli with Garden Salads 

Friday - Eating with friends!








2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel,

    Had to stop over from MPM because I have Atwoods in my extended family but they all live on the west coast. :) Also, I love roasted sweet potatoes - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cinnamon roasted sweet potatoes sound delicious! here's hoping this week is much more in synch with Nathan's schedule :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel