Monday, February 20, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of Feb. 20


Menu Plan Monday is hosted at Organizing Junkie - stop by for hundreds of menus

Hi friends, and happy Monday! :)

I hope you had a fabulous weekend - we sure did! My mom and I ventured out Saturday and spent some much-needed time together. While we were out, she was generous enough to buy all of the fabric for our little guy's nursery - together, we're going to make his crib skirt, crib bumper, curtains and changing pad cover. It's going to be work, but I'm happy that we'll be working on this together. I can't wait to show you the cute fabrics we picked out! :)

Nathan was off for a good part of the weekend, so we soaked up lots of time cuddling on the couch, watching television, cooking together, and just spending time with one another. The weekend went by nice and slow - my favorite kind of weekend! 

And here's to another week! I hope it's a good one for you.

Monday - On your own

Tuesday - Whole Chicken in the Crock Pot with veggies (we're also running low on broth, so I'll make the homemade version from the bones of our bird!)

Wednesday - BBQ Chicken Sandwiches (using some of the chicken from Tuesday) with our jazzed up BBQ Sauce

Thursday - {Meat Free} Pesto Stuffed Shells with salads (we never got to make these a few weeks back, so I'm looking forward to trying them!)

Friday- Leftovers

Saturday - Enchilada Casserole (one of our favorites!)



2 comments:

  1. LOVE that you posted this! I have no dinner ideas for tonight but you fixed that problem for me :) THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it - that is an ambitious project, but I'm sure you two are up to it. It will be adorable!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel