Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds

I am SO happy it's Friday again! We've got quite the fun weekend planned, and I'm just plain ready to sleep in and cuddle up next to my man for a few hours. We're also supposed to get some snow on Saturday morning...it makes for the perfect cuddling weather, don't you think? ;)


Here's what I found this week that I can't wait to make.


We actually made this recipe from Rainy Day Gal last weekend, and it was super simple to throw together and especially yummy! I would even go so far as to say that it was better than the Beef and Broccoli you find at Chinese restaurants.


This Tex Mex Chicken Skillet from Pearls, Handcuffs and Happy Hour looks like something we'd enjoy. I can't wait to make this!


Lizzy Writes whipped up this healthy and yummy looking Chicken Avocado Lime Sandwich this week, and it has my mouth watering!


And last but not least, these Guacamole Taco Rolls from Duhlicious look like the perfect crispy appetizer!


This post is linked to: Finding Joy in My Kitchen - Friday Favorite Finds.


**All photos were embedded using Pinterest. Click the "source" link below the photo for the full recipe.**


2 comments:

  1. Yum! All these recipes look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy finds this week. The Beef and Broccoli, and the Chicken Avocado Lime Sandwich really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel