Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds

Is it really Friday again? I can't believe the end of February is sneaking up on us already! Although, I have to admit...I am happy about the snow melting, the longer days and the birds outside. Spring, is that really you?!? I hope so!

Here are the yummy recipes I found this week in blogland:

Just look at these Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies from Kevin & Amanda! I haven't had much of a sweet tooth lately, but I'm really digging the way these look!


This Cheddar Chicken & Potato dish from Finding Joy in my Kitchen looks exactly like the kind of meal me and my man would enjoy! I can't wait to try this one.


This Caprese Pasta from Pearls, Handcuffs and Happy Hour really looks tasty. 
Basil, Mozzarella and Tomatoes...how can you go wrong?


I got my BHG magazine yesterday, and immediately spotted this recipe - White Bean Soup with Sausage and Kale. Talk about a hearty soup!
Source: bhg.com via Rachel on Pinterest


And last but not least, I saw this on Annie's Eats this week and thought it was so cute! Veggies and Dip placed into individual bread 'cups'. 
This would be a great party idea so you don't have to deal with double-dippers! :)


All photos were embedded using Pinterest. Click the "source" link below the photo to view the full recipe. 


Happy weekend, y'all!

 

3 comments:

  1. so delicious -- esp. the soup! I'm getting excited for spring too. Loving the extra sunlight & the birds chirping away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many tasty eats - especially the Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh those lava cookies look so good! I'm going to have to repin the chicken potato dish :)

    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel