Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds

I have found so many yummy recipes this week that I cannot wait to make! In fact, some of them may be making our menu plan even next week. 

Let's start with the appetizers, shall we? :)

This is a great idea for serving Shrimp Salad on a cucumber slice, and this looks like the perfect spring appetizer!


I know the Super Bowl is over, but I don't need a football game celebration in order to eat Chips and Dip. This Hot Corn Dip from The Kitchen is my Playground looks so yummy!


And what about these Spicy Corn Egg Rolls with Avocado Crema?!? Yum!!!


Moving on to the main dish...

This Spicy Parmesan Skillet Shrimp from How Sweet It Is has been calling my name!


Or what about a healthier spin on a traditional comfort food? This Cheesy Spinach Macaroni looks sooo easy and delicious!


And I know these next two aren't really "main dishes" but I could totally let them pass as one in my casa.

Twice Baked Potato Casserole from Finding Joy in My Kitchen


And another one from The Kitchen is my Playground...a traditional Tabouli Salad!


Did you want to see something sweet today? Well you're in luck! 

Just look at these decadent Banana Cinnamon Cupcakes. The best part? They have Nutella in the center. I know. Mind blowing.



All photos were embedded using pinterest. To view the full recipe, click the "source" link below each photo. 


1 comment:

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel