Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of Jan. 16

Thanks so much to everyone who commented on our good news on Friday. It means a lot to know that so many of our family, friends, coworkers, and blog friends are excited for us as we welcome in a new member to the Atwood clan!



Now that we're back from vacation, we're happy to be settling back in with our menu planning. This week is another short one, as I have a youth retreat coming up this weekend. If I were a diligent, organized wife I would have planned meals ahead for Nathan this weekend since he'll be holding down the fort, but he's got a Papa John's coupon clipped for him to use while I'm away that will satisfy him just fine! ;) My man. Easy to please. One of the million things I adore about him. 




Monday - Lime Chicken Tacos (in the Crock Pot)

Tuesday - Italian Wedding Soup + Side Salads


Wednesday - Leftovers


Thursday - Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes + French Fries


Friday - Sunday - On your own!


This post is linked to: I'm an Organizing Junkie - Menu Plan Monday.



2 comments:

  1. Have fun at your youth retreat! That will be such a cool time! =) We have one coming up in February that I'm excited for. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the philly cheesesteak idea -- yummy!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel