Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds

It's Friday! Which means I'm linking up with SnoWhite for Friday Favorite Finds. I found so many yummy things this week that I cannot wait to try!


These look so yummy for a Game Day appetizer, or really any kind of appetizer. Or just a snack if you're hungry. You get the idea. :)
French Dip Crescents from Mama Loves Food


I also have to show you this appetizer. Does anyone else love all things Buffalo like I do? Combine that with cheese, chicken and salty chips and you've got yourself a crowd pleasing number!



Since we've covered appetizers, let's move on to the main course!

How about some Chicken Empanadas with lots (and lots) of jalapeno? :)


Or maybe this Cajun Ranch Chicken Pasta is more your thing? Oh yeah.



And, of course, I have to show you the sweet stuff!

This recipe combines two of my favorite loves - fruit and cinnamon. 
Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls, y'all!!


And doesn't this look like a healthy filling treat? Peanut Butter, granola, jam, banana and strawberries all wrapped in a wheat Flatout Flatbread. Yum!


PS - All photos above were embedded using Pinterest. To see the full recipes, click the "source" link below each photo.



5 comments:

  1. Love these ideas -- especially the wrap. We make whole wheat blueberry cinnamon rolls regularly & LOVE them. When I saw that recipe this week, it reminded me I need to bake them again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The empanadas look great! I make a breakfast wrap much like the flatbread one... yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try those blueberry cinnamon rolls for sooo long! I love Beantown Baker :)

    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel