Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012 Scripture Memory Challenge - Verse 2

Hey friends! 


Just popping on the blog real quick today to share my 2nd memory verse of 2012. Many of you have emailed me to let me know you're joining, and to share your verses - thank you so much for sharing what God is teaching you through His Word! I'm excited to have so many accountability partners for this year's memory verse challenge. 


I shared with you last time that I've chosen a "theme" for 2012, and it's the word Strength. My 2nd memory verse about strength comes from Psalm 118:14:

The Lord is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation. 

I'm so thankful that when my human strength gives way, His strength is made perfect in my weakness (2 Cor. 12:9). 

If you've chosen a new verse this week, feel free to share it below or over on Twitter. I'd love to see which ones you're learning!

Have a blessed Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I finally picked my memory verse for January. =)

    “These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel