Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend Recap + Week of Dec.19 Menu Plan

This weekend, I tackled some inside jobs that needed to be done while the hubby tackled this...

We've been fortunate up until this point to not need the garage to store my car because of the lack of snow we've seen in Upstate NY. However, we knew it was coming, so Nathan worked Saturday morning cleaning this space.

He took it from looking like a hot mess, to this...



Can you believe my car fits into the same space from that first photo?!?

I also should note, he's quite the gentleman to let me have the garage. It's so nice to not shovel snow off my car in the winter and have to wait 10 minutes for the windows to defrost. 

I think he loves me. :)


Is anyone else thrilled beyond thrilled that it's finally Christmas?!? I cannot wait to spend some extra time with family, relishing in God's love for us, and attend our church's Christmas Eve candlelight service. This year, more than any other, it's been a simple pre-holiday season and I feel so prepared, ready, and non-stressed. I am so thankful for that!

Here's what we're chowing down on this week:

Monday - Simple Supper - we'll probably eat up some leftovers that are currently hogging our fridge

Tuesday - Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas w/ Rice and Chips & Salsa

Wednesday - Honey Mustard Chicken Pasta (this is a rollover from last week that we didn't get to eat)

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - White Chili w/ Cornbread




4 comments:

  1. your husband is so sweet to let you have the garage! I'm glad you're all set for this weekend too -- makes this week so much more relaxing. Hope you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart. =) Yep, he definitely loves you. Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right - he does love you...a lot! The garage looks good - we definitely need him to work some magic on our garage while you're here. (Just kidding!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My car gets our garage too! Not sure my husband really had a choice. I drive the newer car and since I drive farther, it's nice that mine is always clear in the winter.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel