Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gratituesday: It's the Simple Things


A few snippets of things I'm thankful for this week:

  • In the 20-degree weather, on his morning off work, Nathan braved the cold to go get gas in my car before I had to leave for work. He also cranked the heat so when I got in, it was nice and toasty. :)

  • On Sunday, mom and I had our weekly date to Starbucks and Goodwill, and spent 10 minutes in the dressing room doing nothing but talking. We ended up not buying a single thing, but left having shared a piece of each of our hearts. I'm so glad those dressing rooms mean more to us than trying on clothes, and our dates mean more than just coffee and shopping.

  • A short work week. 

  • A word of Truth from our pastor on Sunday about Love. Being reminded yet again that God is love, and that He loved us before we loved Him. I'll never tire of being reminded of that Truth!

This post is linked to Heavenly Homemakers for Gratituesday.



2 comments:

  1. I actually Googled "How to make furniture look vintage" and came across the blog entry you had posted for the table that was re-done. I loved the blog entirely and have decided to follow! Thanks so much.

    This post is so awesome especially the part about you and your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you follow, Danie! We love new guests :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel