Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds


It's that time of the week again when I get to show you all the yummy foods I've found this week that had my mouth watering!

*All photos below were embedded using Pinterest. Simply click the "source" link below the photo to view the full recipe post.

These Crock Pot Stuffed Chicken Breasts from How Sweet It Is look soooo good! I'm sure they'll be making an appearance on our menu very, very soon.


These Breakfast Pockets from Budget Gourmet Mom are similar to our favorite freezer breakfast, but they include Hashbrowns! I can't wait to make a batch of these to put in our new freezer!


This Philly Cheese Steak Pizza from My Life as a Mrs. would be perfect for my meat-lovin' man!


After eating at Olive Garden last week, I just cannot stop thinking about their delicious salad. Much to my surprise, Tammy's Recipes has a copycat version that I know I'll be trying soon!


Another good one from How Sweet It Is...Crispy Parmesan Potato Puffs. These would be perfect for a last minute Christmas appetizer!


And, of course, I can't leave you without posting something sweet! This Cranberry Eggnog Coffee Cake from Hungry Girl por Vida just screams Christmastime!



















SnoWhite was also kind enough to feature our Peppermint Dipped Sugar Cookies on her Favorites List this week! 
We'll be back on Tuesday with our regular scheduled programming. Until then, Merry Christmas sweet friends! I hope you enjoy a wonderful holiday weekend!

Much Love,




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love Olive Garden salad! Thanks for sharing that. And seriously, those potato appetizers look so awesome and sound so good! Merry Christmas to you and Nathan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Philly cheesesteak pizza was on my list too. I think that'd be really good.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel