Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds

It's Friday! That means I'm linking up with my pal SnoWhite from Finding Joy in My Kitchen to show you all the yummy foods I've been spying this week in blogland. 


These Cinnamon Chip Shortbread Cookies from Barbara Bakes are just the cutest little things!


And these Chocolate Fudge S'More Thumbprints from How Sweet It Is look like quite the little addictive Christmas cookie!


Two Peas in Their Pod came up with a Pear, Brie and Honey Quesadillas...how can you go wrong with this combination?


And for something healthy and hearty, this 30-Minute White Bean and Chicken Soup from How Sweet It Is looks so yummy for a cold, wintry night!


All photos above were taken by the recipe creators, and embedded using Pinterest. For the actual recipe, click the "source" link below the photo.

Happy Friday, y'all!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh goody. More sweets to check out, and that soup looks pretty darn good, too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Smore anything is amazing... Everything here looks so good! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. those look awesome. I LOVE FOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those picks all look so tasty, especially the soup for these cold, wintry months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saved those thumbprints too! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that soup too! Looks awesome. I think I'll have it in the bread bowl, please :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel