Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds

Linking up today with my pal SnoWhite from Finding Joy in My Kitchen for what she calls "Friday Favorite Finds." Another week of showing you all the wonderful foods I've pinned that I just can't wait to try!


I can't wait to try these Chicken and Dumplings from Eat, Live, Run, that supposedly taste just like Cracker Barrel's!


This White Chili recipe from Iowa Girl Eats is another comforting soup that I'm sure will be making an appearance on our menu plan very soon!


I know Lemon Bars are traditionally thought of as a summer dessert, but our youth group has a bake sale coming up, and I cannot wait to make these Lemon Bar Cookie Cups from Barbara Bakes!


These Caramel Cashew Clusters from My Baking Addiction also had me drooling this week - they look like the perfect combination of sweet + salty!


And last, but not least, I found this recipe for Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Roast Beef from Add a Pinch, and I know my man will love it!



All photos above were embedded using Pinterest. To view the actual recipe, click the "source link" below the photo.



5 comments:

  1. Yay for awesome Pinterest recipes! I've been craving soups a lot lately. Tis the season for soup, right? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, they all look so good. I am on the hunt for sweets, but I must say that the Chicken and Dumpling recipe is calling my name. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to give the Chicken and Dumplings a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try the Dr. Pepper Pork! Sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. white chili?!? Yes, please. I'll take a bowl.

    along with that, I'll have one of those lemon cookies. yum.

    hope you're having a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel