Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 Virtual Review

One other "goal" that I didn't mention yesterday that the hub's and I wanted to do in 2011 was to document our marriage better. Sure, we have this space where I love to document our fun times and share them with you, but we wanted something a bit more interactive. 


Nathan's goal was to take more video footage using our Flip camera so that at the end of 2011, we could put them all together and have a virtual way to look back at the year.  


And boy did we take a lot of footage - 131 clips to be exact. 


So without further adieu, here's what we were up to in 2011 - all summed up into roughly 3 minutes! (In case the one below doesn't work, you can also watch it here.)





PS - a special and HUGE thanks to my man for pulling this together and being so dedicated to this project. I know it will be a keepsake for many, many years to come!





4 comments:

  1. That's great! What a wonderful memory video. I'm thinking we might need to put that on our list for 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! How very diligent of ya'll to keep at the whole year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video, and great job. I can tell you two have a lot of fun! : )

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel