Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Goodwill Finds

I haven't posted any Sunday Goodwill Finds in a few weeks because honestly, my mom and I haven't had much luck! We've gone, but the pickins' have been slim (maybe there's more folks shopping now that it's the winter time??). 


We did go today and I found some good deals that I was excited about, so I thought I'd share!

I am always in need of dress pants for work, and because I'm a shorty I require the "short" length pants. I rarely ever find them at the GW, so you can imagine my excitement when I found these gray Ann Taylor LOFT trousers in short for $4.99! 

During the winter, I love layers to keep warm. I saw this gray long-sleeved thermal (originally from Target) and knew it would be a perfect shirt for layering this winter! It was only $2.99

And lastly, I swiped up this green cardigan (originally from Old Navy) for $4.99

I loved the ruffle on the neck!


2 comments:

  1. cute! You should come help me with my wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need that green cardigan! love the pop of color during the winter!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel