Monday, November 14, 2011

Nov. 14 Menu Plan



Last week was rather busy for both the hubby and I. Between late night work meetings, celebrating my sweet mom's birthday, and trying to squeeze in some early Christmas shopping, we managed to completely neglect our menu plan. We did have a plan, but it got tossed when we realized meals needed to be take out, leftovers, or something simple. 


Thankfully, I took last Thursday and Friday off from work to regroup and recharge and this week is looking much less crazy! 


Here's what we're eating this week...


Monday - {Meat Free} Egg Salad BLT Sandwiches, fruit


Tuesday - Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings (we didn't get to enjoy these last week, so here's hoping they actually make the menu plan this week!)


Wednesday - Beef Tacos, Chips & Salsa


Thursday - Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup {new}


Friday - Homemade Pizza, Garden Salads


Saturday - Leftovers


For more menu planning ideas, don't forget to check out I'm an Organizing Junkie. Lots of great menus are posted each week for Menu Planning Monday!





10 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, I know what you mean about getting off the Menu track. I did too! Busy live tend to do that! Please stop by StoneGable and join in ON THE MENU MONDAY! I'm going to try your chicken and dumplings.
    xo Auntie Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the wings with pizza! We use to have a pizza place that had great pizza and wings specials...sure do miss that place!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading about your decorating/new kitchen and shopping. I am a little confused here though as in England... BLT means bacon/lettuce and tomato......and it's your meat free day?????? hehehehe what's in your BLT???
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tilly - your comment made me smile so big! In America, BLT is Bacon Lettuce Tomato too...I must have just thought bacon wasn't a meat today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel,
    Your menu plan for the week looks great. Your Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings looks so good! Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful week!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Meatless BLT, ha ha!! Hope this week is a little slower for you guys, your menu sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your meal plan sounds good! I'm glad you got some time off last week. I like your homemade pizza idea - it's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't believe you got Christmas shopping started. = jealous.

    great week of eats - the dumplings would be great at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh let me know how that chickpea chicken noodle soup turns out. That sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your menu plan. It's always inspiring to read about what others are eating. Have a yummy week.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel