Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds

I'm linking up with my pal SnoWhite from Finding Joy in My Kitchen today for what she calls Friday Favorite Finds. It's where I get to show you all the yummy foods I've spied this week that I can't wait to try!

Since it's the week before Thanksgiving, I've been pinning a lot of recipes for our Thanksgiving menu. We're going to my parents house, where they've invited friends from Buffalo to join us. My mom, our sweet friend Emily, and me are splitting the job of Thanksgiving dinner and are charged with bringing a few items. 

Here's what I've been mulling around in my head this week. Feel free to chime in with your favorites! 



Pumpkin Gingersnap Cheesecake


Pumpkin Gingersnap Ice Cream...


Chopped Autumn Salad


Apple Cranberry Relish


Cranberry Orange Relish



All photos were embedded using Pinterest. To view the recipe, click the "source" link underneath the photo.



8 comments:

  1. Yummy! Now I'm hungry Rachel, haha. Pumpkin anything is pretty much awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ice cream sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pumpkin ice cream! And, sweet potato pie (for a good southern girl such as yourself!) with gingersnap crust and pumpkin spice whipped cream. I'll be posting that recipe this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We made pumpkin ice cream this week and it was amazing. I would go with that. I don't know about that recipe, but what we made was surely good. It was like eating a smooth, creamy, cold pumpkin pie (minus the crust!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've made the Cranberry Orange Relish before and it's delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those cranberry relishes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It all looks really good. I am going to have to go check out that chopped salad. I think that we need a salad on Thanksgiving, but am a little tired of the Ramen coleslaw that we usually have. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my friend served up a recipe close to the cranberry orange relish for the turkey this Thanksgiving. She made a cranberry and orange turkey - it was so good!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel