Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds

I'm linking up with my pal SnoWhite from Finding Joy in My Kitchen for what she calls Friday Favorite Finds. It's where I get to show you all the yummy foods I've spied this week that I can't wait to cook up in my kitchen!

Y'all will have to forgive me today...most of my favorites are sugary sweets that just scream holiday time! I saw my local grocer had already stocked the dairy shelves with eggnog, and ever since I can't get it out of my head. 

If your sweet tooth is aching today, then you're in good company! :)

Eggnog French Toast ~ The Cooking Photographer



Pumpkin Smoothies ~ The Pioneer Woman


Pumpkin Cheesecake w/ Marshmallow Sour Cream Topping & Gingersnap Crust ~ Bon Appetit


White Chocolate Peppermint Hot Cocoa ~ Recipe Girl


Eggnog Ice Cream ~ Not Derby Pie








*All photos above were embedded using Pinterest and were taken by the fabulous recipe creators/bloggers. For the recipe, click the "source" link below the photo.





5 comments:

  1. White Chocolate Peppermint Hot Cocoa...that's what I'm talking about! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Great picks - those all look so tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious finds, friend. I love the peppermint hot cocoa too! Not that I'm excited for snow - but I am excited for warm beverages like these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pumpkin smoothie is the first recipe I've seen for one of these that actually looks like it will taste good. Adding it to my list too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bookmarked that pumpkin smoothie recipe too! YUM! I am off to bookmark that white chocolate peppermint drink! NOM

    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel