Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Recap + Oct. 24 Menu Plan

Thank you so much to everyone who wished me a happy birthday last week! I had a wonderful birthday weekend...


Hubby and I rode a local ski lift and saw what's left of our NY fall foliage.




And I spent some quality time with my family, opening gifts and eating yummy food.
So excited about my ice cream attachment for my KitchenAid! :)

 Nathan also made me breakfast in bed on Saturday morning (an Atwood family birthday tradition) and we did a lot of relaxing. It was the perfect birthday weekend!


This week, we're breaking out a lot of warm, comforting meals because it's been getting a wee bit chilly up here!


Tuesday - Chicken Corn Chili {new}

Wednesday - Leftovers



This post is linked to I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday, and StoneGable's On the Menu Monday.

Have a blessed Monday~




4 comments:

  1. ooooohhhh!!! homemade ice cream. yes please. We just made pumpkin ice cream this weekend -- and now I'm thrilled you can make ice cream too :) What a great birthday gift.

    The question is... (1) will you bust it out even though it's getting chilly in NY? and (2) what kind will you make first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited about your ice cream attachment....what are you going to make? Despite the chilly temps, ice cream is always a plus! I"m hoping the boyfriend will give me one for Christmas!

    Happy belated birthday! Glad you had such a great one!
    Take care,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad you had a wonderful birthday week and weekend! How fun! Those pictures of the fall trees are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good day - you deserve it! Can't wait to hear how you like your ice cream attachment - a whole new area to explore!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel