Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Goodwill Finds

This week, I got the pleasure of visiting the Goodwill twice! Once with some girlfriends and the other was my regularly scheduled visit with my mom today. I found some great deals this week!


Like this eggplant colored running jacket, originally from Old Navy, for $2.99

And this super-soft sea blue tee, originally from Ann Taylor LOFT, for $3.99

Another super-soft long-sleeved shirt, originally from The Limited, for $2.99. It looks red in this photo, but it's more of a coral color in real life. :)

A great heather gray turtleneck sweater for $2.99 (originally from I-don't-know-where-because-the-tags-were-taken-off)

And lastly, this vibrant purple turtleneck sweater for $3.99, originally from H&M


2 comments:

  1. love them! Wish I was close enough to go Goodwill shopping with you :) You'd greatly enhance my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that running jacket! It looks great for running during the winter time and keeping warm. What a great price too! That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel