Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds


Today I'm linking up with my pal SnoWhite over at Finding Joy in My Kitchen for another installment of Friday Favorite Finds. It's a time when I share with you the yummy foods I've been finding (and can't wait to try myself) in blogland.


Let's get this party started. Shall we? :)



This looked like the perfect fall comfort food!
Loaded Baked Sweet Potato Soup ~ How Sweet It Is


I can't wait to try this one! Someone invite me to a party so I can bring this with me, OK? ;)
Taco Dip ~ Finding Joy in My Kitchen



This muffin recipe uses a boxed cake mix and 1 can of pumpkin...that's it!
Two Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins ~ Blissfully Domestic 


These little bite sized apple pies would make such a great snack, and would be a great way for me to use up the remaining 5 pounds of apples I have shoved in my fridge right now.
Bite Sized Apple Pies ~ Six Sisters' Stuff

And last, but certainly not least, I picked this one just because my jaw hit the keyboard when I saw it. Pumpkin Doughnuts glazed in ice cream. 
I kid you not.  
Baked Pumpkin Ice Cream Glazed Doughnuts ~ Picky Palate

*All photos above were taken by the fabulous recipe creators, and embedded using Pinterest, unless otherwise noted. 


9 comments:

  1. Your list looks great! I would love a bowl of the soup today. Brrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list this week! The Loaded Baked Sweet Potato Soup, Bite Sized Apple Pies, and Baked Pumpkin Ice Cream Glazed Doughnuts all three made it on my try it list. It's cold here this morning, and a bowl of that soup would be so good right now. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your taco dip find would fit right in with my theme today! I want to schedule a ton of parties so I can start making dips! Wow...those donuts look sinful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the list! I'm making a slightly different version of the sweet potato soup tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list...they are look yummy!

    Wende

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the sweet potato soup - how I wish we could share a bowl over lunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel, I'll have a party this next weekend and you can bring the taco dip! How long will it take you and Nathan to get to Alabama? ;) Your list looks great! I'm loving those mini apple pies - so cute!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel