Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds


Linking up with my pal SnoWhite over at Finding Joy in My Kitchen for another edition of "Friday Favorite Finds." This is where we link up and showcase all the yummy foods we've found in the blogosphere this week!



{Chicken Corn Chili}
This photo's a little blurry, but the recipe looks so good! 




{Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese}
...I think these would so yummy with tomato soup or a great pot of chili!




{Bacon Alfredo Casserole}




We're going apple picking tonight, so I can't wait to make all the yummy apple recipes I've spied this week!
{Apple Cinnamon Pancakes}




{Apple Brownies}




{Candy Corn Cookie Bark}...these would make such a great gift!




{Caramel Stuffed Apple Cider Cookies}




{Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Muffins}




{Decadent Dark Chocolate Cake}


Don't forget to grab the button over on SnoWhite's blog if you were featured today! :)



4 comments:

  1. have fun apple picking, friend!! All these finds look wonderful - I had those brownies on my list too :)

    I have the linky up now... sorry about that this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to see my own recipe on your blog today! I need to make some of those this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up some cinnamon chips last week with no real plan so the muffins are a great find~ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eyeing that grilled cheese sandwich for soooo long. I need to make it soon and those apple caramel cookies look AHMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel