Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Goodwill Finds

Hi Peeps! Today's Goodwill finds are proof that me and my mama don't always walk away each week with bag fulls of sweet deals. Some weeks are great, and other weeks are mediocre. It's probably better on our wallets this way. :)


I did find a few good things this week...


Like this beautiful mug for $.99

You see, I have an ever-so-slight hot drink addiction. It doesn't matter if it's tea, cocoa, or coffee...if it's warm, I love it. This mug practically jumped into my arms at the store. It was begging me to take it home, make something warm and pour it in its beautiful clay vessel. 

I also swiped this cute green shirt, originally from The Limited, for $2.99

And this really loud yellow and black plaid belted button-up, originally from I-don't-know-where, for $2.99. I think it sort of makes me look like a caution sign or a construction worker, but my mom ensured me with the right black tights I might be able to pull it off. We'll see.







4 comments:

  1. I love the green and i love the mug.I am curious is it Bennington?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that green top!
    I went to Goodwill yesterday and bought 4 baskets (large with handles) for $1.99 each. I'm doing gift baskets this year for Christmas gifts and there's no better place than Goodwill to find them. :)

    And I'm pretty sure there was a hoarder in front of me. She bought $85 worth of stuff and it looked like a lot of junk. And she loved what everyone else was buying, saying, "Oh I didn't see that. " And then her car trunk was PACKED with other stuff. It was kind of scary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these posts... they are the best! Oh, and I love that mug/green shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Claire, Thanks! :) I'm glad you enjoy seeing my weekly finds!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel