Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds

Linking up today with my pal SnoWhite from Finding Joy in My Kitchen for "Friday Favorite Finds." It's a time where I show you all the wonderful recipes I've been drooling over this week from the talented foodie peeps in blogland.

Once again, I'm sharing my recipes with you via Pinterest, so if you want to see the full recipe, click the "source" link below the photo.

Garlic Knots (Nathan and I have been craving these since we had them at Little Italy Restaurant in the Adirondacks last weekend)


Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu


Pull-Apart Pumpkin Cinnamon Bread


Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Pancakes - I want a stack of these SO bad!


Sweet Potato or Pumpkin Corn Bread



3 comments:

  1. I haven't made Chicken Cordon Bleu in forever and that recipe looks super simple. Great links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The original cinnamon roll pancakes are to die for! The pumpkin version has to be better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to share a breakfast together with those yummy pancakes?!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel