Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds

Linking up with my pal SnoWhite over at Finding Joy in My Kitchen today for what she calls "Friday Favorite Finds." It's a time where I get to show you all the yummy foods I've been eyeing this week!

I'm using Pinterest to link up my finds, so just click the "source" link below the photo to view the full recipe.

Roasted Red Pepper Penne 


Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili



Double Gingerbread Cupcakes


Crock Pot Chicken & Stuffing


Cheeseburger Skillet Dinner


6 comments:

  1. That penne and those cupcakes almost made my list this week! Both of them look amazing. I also like your skillet dish... easy and filling. I entered your link -- thanks for letting me know things weren't working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the looks of that penne! Some good recipes here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I pinned the taco chili, too. I'm making a chicken tortilla soup this weekend, which is similar to the chili. Let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cupcakes look wonderful! I am going to pin that for later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The penne and the chili look like good fall recipes!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel