Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds

Linking up today with my pal SnoWhite over at Finding Joy in My Kitchen for "Friday Favorite Finds." It's a time where I share all of the foods I've found in blogland this week that I just can't wait to make! 


I'm using pinterest to share my finds today, so if you want to see the recipe, click the "source" link below the photo. Oh, and if your recipe was featured today, be sure and grab the button over on Sno's blog (here)!


{Crock Pot Chicken Cesar Sandwiches}


{Summer Vegetable Soup w/ Pesto}


{Cheddar Jalapeno Cornbread}


{Creamy Orzo Pasta}




{Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps...my man would love these!}


{Carrot Bread w/ Apple Glaze}


{Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes}


{Pumpkin Butter}

10 comments:

  1. I love the pumpkin cupcakes! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw that crockpot cesar ... yum-o! And, love the soup. I'm in a fall-foods mood, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum - pumpkin butter - I need to try making that this year. Visiting from FFF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new header :) Those fall colors are amazing. Tell me it's not that much of fall already at your place, though... those must be from last fall?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel, thanks so much for featuring my Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps! I am loving the chicken slow cooker recipe. I was going to say the same thing about your header, I LOVE that last pic of the tree. I need to break out my DSLR more this fall... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the grilled cheeseburger wraps and I'm still contemplating whether or not I should save the recipe. I think I'll have to leave it up to my husband.

    Chocolate + Pumpkin = Drool :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much yummy so little time! I especially have a hankering for that adorable cupcake. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have to try those chicken ceasar sandwiches!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog. Our families' food tastes are very similar, and I have found so many wonderful recipes from your blog! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Bridget - your comment made me smile SO big! Thank you for the kind words :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel