Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds

Today I'm linking up with my pal SnoWhite over at Finding Joy in My Kitchen for what she calls "Friday Favorite Finds." It's where I show you all the yummy treats I've been bookmarking this week that I can't wait to try out for myself!

I'll show you the bad stuff I've been craving first . . . you know, just to get your taste buds alert and awake this morning ;)

Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies ~ The Girl Who Ate Everything

French Toast & Bacon Cupcakes ~ Mama B

Buffalo Chicken Bites ~ Pennies on a Platter (photo via my pinterest)

And for some healthier grub . . .

Eggplant Ricotta Bites ~ Food Network Magazine


Chinese Chicken & Rice Soup ~ another one from FNM...can you tell I got my latest subscription this week?! :)

Falafel Burgers ~ PBS Blog via Eat Live Run

So what recipes are you drooling over this week?! Head on over to Finding Joy in My Kitchen and link up with us!

PS - All photos above are from the artistic bloggers mentioned, unless otherwise noted.




7 comments:

  1. Good Lord, look at those cupcakes! I am really happy you are doing this because we have very similar taste in food and this saves me lots of time :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eggplant ricotta bites and falafel burgers look a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Goodness gracious! I stopped by from Finding Joy in my Kitchen and I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, just give me the bad stuff. They all look so great. I am off to get the recipes now. Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the eggplant bites -- yum-o!

    I guess it's a good thing to be allergic to nuts... it eliminates a lot of dessert options.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! Those French toast bacon cupcakes look delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had those Buffalo Chicken Bits before and even I will say they were really good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Drooling* Those Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies, and French Toast & Bacon Cupcakes look soooo good. I'll take the bad stuff too! Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel