Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds


Today I'm linking up with my pal SnoWhite over at Finding Joy in My Kitchen for what she calls "Friday Favorite Finds." It's a time each week for me to show you the delicious recipes I've been finding in blogland!

Since the family has been in town, I haven't been bookmarking as many yummy recipes this week as I normally do, but I have spied a few that I can't wait to try.

(This week, I'm using Pinterest to show you the photos of my finds! Click the URL below the photo for the full recipe)




More ice cream recipes...

PS -- Don't forget! There's still time to enter the Pangea Handmade Giveaway! Click here to enter.







4 comments:

  1. lovely finds, friend. We LOVE zucchini pancakes. And, that roasted veggie goodness will be on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puffy pb chocolate chips... hello? those look amazing!!! I love pb and choc together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of recipes. The roasted veggie tartines look amazing.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel