Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds

I'm linking up with my pal SnoWhite over at Finding Joy in My Kitchen for what she calls "Friday Favorite Finds." 

What I realized while looking at recipes in blogland this week: Peeps. I need an ice cream maker. I've waited and waited wondering "Will I even use it??" and now I've seen all your glorious ice cream recipes and I need one...like yesterday. 

Just look at these . . . 

{Pineapple Sorbet ~ Two Peas and Their Pod}

{Two-Ingredient Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream ~ again from, Two Peas and Their Pod}

{Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream ~ Bake at 350}

And here's some other non-ice-cream related foods that have had my taste buds going crazy this week . . . 

{S'more Truffles ~ Tasty Kitchen}

{Soy Sesame Edamame ~ For the Love of Cooking}

{Pretzel Chicken w/ Mustard Cheddar Sauce ~ Taste and Tell}

{Mediterranean Pasta Salad ~ again from, Taste and Tell}

{Cobb Salad & Dressing ~ Tammy's Recipes}

**All photos above were taken by the wonderful and artistic recipe creators**


Well, now I'm hungry. I'm off to eat a Funfetti Brownie.



3 comments:

  1. I was totally thinking the same thing this week, we need an ice cream maker! Thanks for the great recipe links, love the smores truffles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do it -- get an ice cream maker!! Look at garage sales :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pretzel chicken is calling my name! And I just got an ice cream maker as a gift at my bridal shower - it's the Sunbeam brand (blue), and I can't wait to use it! I'll let you know how it works if I use it before the wedding!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel