Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SSMT Verse #12

We are officially at the halfway mark of SSMT!!! Can I get a whoop whoop from all my fellow siestas?? ;)


I don't know about you, but it feels so good to be at the halfway point. We're at 12 verses already, so why quite now?! I'm praying we all have the motivation to keep this Truth train going until the very end! 


I'll stop with the cheering now.


The verse I chose for this week was hard. Like read it 5 times and then look up at the sky to God and say "ouch" hard. But, I need it, so I'm writing this one down in my spiral notebook and I'm committing it to memory along with my other 11 verses. 


"If you think you are better than others, when you really aren't, you are wrong. Do your own work well, and then you will have something to be proud of. But don't compare yourself with others. We each must carry our own load." ~Galatians 6:3-5 (CEV)

I told you that one was a doozy! I especially love the "do your own work well" part. I'm going to work really hard to memorize this one and pray really hard that God helps me to stop looking around to see what everyone else is doing so that I can do well in the work He's called me to do.









1 comment:

  1. That is an excellent verse and one I would like to memorize myself as i need to remember it more often! Congrats on being halfway!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel