Thursday, June 30, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds + SSMT verse 13

Today I'm linking up with my pal SnoWhite over at Finding Joy in My Kitchen for what she calls "Friday Favorite Finds."

Here are the yummy, drool-inducing foods I've been spying this week in blog land!

**All photos below were taken by the magnificent and artistic recipe creators**

{This would be a perfect summer no-cook sauce!}

{I'm going to attempt this one for the 4th!}

{You might have to be a "member" to see this recipe, but I'm pretty sure it's free to sign up!}

Lemon Blueberry Buckle ~ The Novice Chef
{This would be sooo good with a piping hot cup of joe!}

{I think I could just eat this with a spoon!}

Rolo Ice Cream ~ My Baking Addiction 
{I have been craving the McDonald's Rolo McFlurry ever since they introduced it. I'm so happy to see a make-from-home version!}



***

We're on verse 13 this week for Siesta Scripture Memory Team! The verse I chose this time around is:

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." ~ Colossians 3:17



I hope you all have a wonderful, safe and happy 4th of July!






3 comments:

  1. I love that verse! And all those foods you featured look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rolo McFlurrys are the bomb! They are sooo freakin' good. I've wanted another one since I first found out they had them last Monday and got one on the way to the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thrilled to see someone else with a sweet tooth ;) Hope the dessert on the 4th is a hit!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel