Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds

I'm linking up with my pal SnoWhite over at Finding Joy in my Kitchen for what she calls "Friday Favorite Finds." It's basically where I tell you about the yummy recipes I've been spying around blog land.


Ya'll have been making me drool this week! Since my kitchen is still out of pocket, I've been living vicariously through your yummy recipes.


**All photos below were taken by the magnificent and artistic recipe creators**

Perfect Iced Coffee ~ The Pioneer Woman
(Since my coffee pot is buried somewhere in the guest bedroom, I have been missing my coffee! This recipe is perfect because you don't even need a coffee pot. I made a big jug of it earlier this week, and it is delicious!)

(I can't wait to try those! Jessica's photos always make me want to lick my computer screen. Is that weird? Don't answer that.)

Cookies & Cream Brownies ~ The Girl Who Ate Everything
(My man would love these. I think I would too!)

Chai Shakes ~ Eat, Live, Run

I think I was suffering with a case of the sweet tooth this week because I just realized all these recipes are uber-delectable.

Here's some healthier grub I thought looked tasty too . . .

Broc-a-mole ~ The Novice Chef



Popsicles ~ StoneGable

4 comments:

  1. So many yummy treats! I'm in danger of going over my grocery budget for the month now, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing your finds, friend!! I have made broccomole before and we really enjoy it. Delicious on pitas/crackers or with chips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saved the Broc-a-mole this week too :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. that chicken salad wrap looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel