Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds




Today I'm linking up with my pal SnoWhite over at Finding Joy in my Kitchen for "Friday Favorite Finds." It's basically where I tell you about all the yummy, drool-inducing foods I've been spying on other bloggers' pages. :)  Enjoy!

**All photos below were taken by the magnificent and artistic recipe creators!**

Oreo Pudding Cookies ~ The Girl Who Ate Everything




Cilantro Lime Rice ~ What Megan's Making


Coffee Pancakes ~ A Cozy Kitchen


Homemade Parmesan Potato Chips ~ Jenny Flake @ Picky Palate


Berries & Goat Cheese Mini Pizzas ~ Family Fresh Cooking


BLT Spring Rolls ~ White on Rice Couple








6 comments:

  1. This is a great line up of dishes. I love the parmesan chips~ I have homemade potato chips on my "to do" list!
    I am going to try those coffee pancakes. YUMMY!
    xo Auntie Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chocolate pancakes look interesting. I'm definitely checking those out! [I'm popping over from Finding Joy in My Kitchen.]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm...everything looks so tasty! I really like the look of those pudding cookies.

    ~Elizabeth~
    *visiting from Friday Favorite Finds*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious parm chips!! You have a great list -- I'm so glad you decided to link up this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from Friday Favorites - Great stuff - love the coffee pancakes!!

    danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited about that cilantro lime rice!! That sounds amazing. =)

    Also the parm chips sound soo good!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel