Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gratituesday



Today I'm linking up with Laura over at Heavenly Homemakers for what she calls "Gratituesday." If you're grateful for something today, then head on over and link up!

This week, I'm grateful that:
  • Nathan and I got invited Saturday to go to Letchworth State Park with some dear friends. We had the best time! We hiked, soaked in all the beautiful trees and waterfalls, and even enjoyed ice cream on our trip back home. 



  • Sunday night, I was able to take a long walk on a nearby trail with another dear friend. I am so thankful for all of this quality time with good friends. 
  • This week, my youngest nephew turns 3 years old! Although we won't be there to celebrate with him, I know his mommy and daddy will send our love. :) I can't believe he's already 3! Happy Birthday to little Trey!

  • A 4-day weekend coming up! I am especially grateful to have an extra day off this upcoming weekend. We've got BIG plans for some major demolition in the kitchen and some quality time with my family over barbecue and other Memorial Day eats. 


1 comment:

  1. Your trip to the park sounds so fun! Those are some great pics!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel