Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Gratituesday


Today I'm linking up with Laura over at Heavenly Homemakers for what she calls "Gratituesday." If you're grateful for something, then head on over and link up today!

This week, I'm grateful that . . . 

  • I have a very sweet dad and hubby!!! They have been working so hard on our kitchen remodel and I feel so blessed to have such handy men in my life. Every time I look into the kitchen I'm reminded of just how much the two of them love me. :)

  • Since my dad and Nathan have been hard at work the past two days, my mom and I have been spending some great quality time together. We enjoyed a movie, dinner, gardening, cooking and lots of laughs. And we even redecorated her master bedroom, too!

  • Lately, God has been teaching me lots about what it means to be truly joyful in all things. Although these "growth opportunities" are hard sometimes, I love that God stretches us, humbles us, and is there to hold our hand through the learning process!

  • Summer is finally here in Upstate NY! This past weekend we had several days of 80+ degrees, and it was pure bliss. 


2 comments:

  1. "80+" = Pure Bliss for a southern gal ;-)

    We hit 88 here yesterday... which was a welcomed change from 60 with rain!

    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have some good guys in your life! That's a lot of work! We hit 90 here yesterday! We were a couple of hours south and luckily we weren't sitting in the sun at the ball game! It didn't find us until the end!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel