Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gratituesday

I'm linking up today with Laura over at Heavenly Homemakers for what she calls "Gratituesday." If you're grateful for something, t hen head on over and link up, too!

This week, we have much to be thankful for!
  • I'm thankful that we had a gloriously beautiful weekend, and got to enjoy it outdoors together.
  • We had a great meeting at Lowe's, and have officially picked out our countertops and tile for our upcoming kitchen renovation!
  • I'm especially grateful to hear all the positive news coming from AL after their devastating weekend. So many volunteers, clean-up crews, donations, and national help -- I'm really thankful to live in America where when tragedy strikes, we just come together and help one another.
  • I'm excited our small group is starting a new study on James ("Be Mature"). I'm praying and expecting God to teach and show us all big things!
  • And last but not least, I'm thankful for our men and women overseas who risk so much everyday for us here.


3 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for those things, as well. Thank you for reminding me to be thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see your kitchen renovation! Sounds like everything is going swimmingly, which is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. exciting news on the kitchen front!!

    Woot!

    We're also studying James -- loving it :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel