Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gratituesday



Today I’m linking up with Laura over at Heavenly Homemakers for what she calls “Gratituesday.” If you’re grateful for something, then head on over and link up!

This week I’m grateful that . . .

  • Friday night I got to spend some time with a girlfriend and we had a great time! We watched a movie, ate ice cream and just spent some quality time chatting. There is just something that is so nice about a good, quality girl night!
  • Saturday I was able to volunteer some time to help our Honduras Missions Team host a dinner fundraiser. I volunteered to help in the kitchen, and I was so glad to help in this way. I had fun chopping garlic, making yummy bread and serving salads and desserts. I’m so grateful that God is using the team to minister to the folks in Honduras, and so happy that I could help them out a little.
  • So many of our dear friends and family live in the south, and I am extremely grateful that they were all protected during the storms this past week. Thank God for his provision and many prayers to those who lost loved ones or homes during the storms!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel