Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gratituesday



Today I’m linking up with Laura over at Heavenly Homemakers for what she calls “Gratituesday.” If you’re grateful for something, then head on over and link up to her blog today!

This week, I’m grateful that . . .

  • Nathan and I enjoyed a wonderful weekend. We were a bit productive and painted some trim and doors, but then we enjoyed a lot of down time too. We went to the car show, watched movies, stayed up late one night just talking and laughing, played a board game, and even went for a bike ride. Nathan’s work schedule has been such a blessing lately, and has allowed us a lot of extra quality time.
  • We had a little odor in our bathroom this weekend, and although I wasn’t at all grateful for that, I was thankful that Nathan managed to track down the smell (he has an amazing sense of smell!). We had a little mouse in the basement that happened to bite the dust right next to our air ducts that lead to the bathroom. It was the most awful smell, and I’m so glad I wasn’t present when said mouse was discovered. Thank goodness for husbands!!! 
  • Saturday, I was able to join some girls from our church for a “clothes swap.” It was right up my Goodwill-loving alley. We all brought items we never wear from our own closets and swapped with each other. It was such a fun time, and I’m so grateful that I got to spend time with friends, and meet new ones!
  • And last but not least, I’m so grateful for family. Both my near and far families, and my blood and by-marriage families. They are just the most encouraging, supportive bunch and I am so thankful for their emails, calls, and constant prayers.


3 comments:

  1. Makes my heart sing for joy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do a clothes swap! That sounds fun. Glad you had such a good weekend! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted about a clothes swap we did recently! Isn't it great!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel