Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gratituesday



Today I'm linking up with Laura over at Heavenly Homemakers for what she calls Gratituesday.  If you're grateful for something, head on over to her blog here and link up!


This week I'm grateful that . . . 

  1. Nathan and I got to spend the entire day together on Sunday.  After we got home from church, we had a late lunch and then went to Starbucks, Target, took a long nap, laughed a lot and watched old episodes of The Office.  It was a perfect day.  I love when we both have the entire day off together!
  2. Last night, Auburn (my favorite college football team) competed in the BCS National Championship game!  Did I mention that they won?!?!  I'm so proud of my Auburn Tigers!
  3. Friday night, Nathan and I enjoyed a great date night out with some friends.  We went to Chili's and then went to our friends house for game night.  It was a lot of fun, and it has been such a huge blessing to meet some married couples our age that we enjoy spending time with.  
  4. Saturday it snowed here and was coming down pretty heavy for a while, so I stayed indoors and enjoyed the snow from inside.  I lounged and watched Say Yes to the Dress for about two hours, and it was so nice to relax and do absolutely nothing.  (By the way, SYTTD makes me want to get married all over again! Some of those dresses are so stunning!)
  5. And last but not least, I am so thankful God has been giving me the wisdom to be able to retain the Scripture for the Siesta Scripture Memory Team.  So far, I've memorized one verse, but I have it down pat! 

4 comments:

  1. YEAH!! What a great list of things to be thankful for today.

    I'm excited for #3 -- having couple friends is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say Yes to the Dress brings back so many memories! Before my husband and I were married, I would go over to his apartment (that he shared with 4 other guys) because he had cable. I would tune into Say Yes to the Dress and the guys would give me a hard time about it. Then the funniest thing would happen! They were RIVETED.

    It sounds like you had the perfect weekend. Such lovely wonderful things to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Sunday sounds like it was a wonderful day! (Any day with Starbuck and Target involved is a good day! ha!) I am so glad that you have been able to retain your scripture. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel