Monday, December 27, 2010

You know you've had a busy week when . . .

 . . . you and your husband are leaving notes for each other in passing.


Last week, mine and the Hub's schedules were just missing each other.  I came home one night to find one of his shirts draped over the chair with this note attached . . . 


 I'll do anything for my man as long as he keeps drawing those cute lopsided hearts. :)

Due to our busy lazy weekend, I'm not posting a menu this week.  We've got a fridge full of leftovers to eat, so it would be a rather boring menu plan anyway.

I hope you and yours had a wonderful and safe Christmas weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Funny! Better than be woken up at 4:45 am and asked! : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That is funny! Here's hoping your schedules settle down so you can actually spend some time together.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel